PRinciples of Metaphysics
Instructor: Deborah Lindsey
In this course, students will learn the 7 Great Principles as put forth by Hermes Trismegistus, who is also known as Thoth and the “scribe of the gods”, as revealed in the 1912 publication of “The Kybalion.” These principles form the basis of all metaphysical philosophy and can be found in all major religions throughout the world. These principles, when applied, offer the serious student the ability to transmute their life through the process of alchemy (turning lead into gold). This course will introduce these principles and open the student to a world of conscious creation.
- The Kybalion by the Three Initiates OR Divine Magic by Doreen Virtue
- Students can download The Kybalion for free on the internet.
Students will learn the seven principles of conscious creation. These principles include:
- Principle of Mentalism
- Principle of Correspondence
- Principle of Vibration
- Principle of Rhythm
- Principle of Mental Gender
- Principle of Gender
- Principle of Polarity
- Students will take a 10-question objective quiz for each audio lecture and reading assignment.
- Students will participate in forum discussions covering topics from the lectures.
- Students will write a 3-page paper applying the information taught in the class to their own life.