Choose Your Coach
$65 Per Hour
Why Book A Skills Coaching Session?
Are you feeling a little overwhelmed and doubting your ability to be an effective practitioner? Becoming an EFT Practitioner can be daunting. And sometimes you need someone to hold your hand during the process.
At the Center for EFT Studies, we understand that. And so we have gathered together a group of highly skilled coaches to help you. We know a little hand-holding never hurt anyone!
These live, hour-long, one-on-one coaching sessions are designed to help you gain confidence as you move through the learning process.
Students receive Skills Coaching Sessions as part of the registration in the Premier Online EFT Certification Training. However, you may want sessions outside of class requirements.
Extra sessions are not required, however, we have found that when you work with a coach during your training, you not only have more confidence, but you are a better practitioner for your clients.
What To Expect
During your 60-minute customized session, your Skills Coach will:
- Answer your questions about the training, your tapping sessions, and the various EFT techniques.
- Review EFT techniques you are unsure about until you feel comfortable with how to do them and when to use them.
- Practice the techniques to gain confidence.
- Provide feedback to improve your technique and make sure you are “doing it right.”
Keep in mind the coaches are not here to judge you. They are here to help you. This is the time to make mistakes and “look stupid.” We are not only okay with that, we encourage it. Your Skills Coach’s job is to help you move past your fears and doubts so that you are confident during your client sessions.
There are no limits as to the number of sessions you can book. We are here to provide all the help you need to get you through this and gain your confidence.
Our Skills Coaching sessions are the most affordable in the industry. You can’t find this kind of one-on-one mentoring support for that price anywhere else.
Ready To Get Started?
Here’s what to do:
- Choose the coach you want to work with.
- Click the “Book Your Session” button to take you to that coach’s calendar.
- Find an appointment day and time that works for you and click on it to book it.
- Pay for the appointment within the booking process to confirm it. Once everything is set, you will see a confirmation of the appointment and get an email confirmation with a link.
- Show up for your session on time. Click the link provided in your email. Be ready with your questions.
Choose Your Coach. Book Your Session.
Terms and Conditions
To book the Skills Coaching sessions that are included with the course, use the link inside of the course as those sessions are already included.
All sessions are up to one-hour in length with the practitioner of your choosing. Any session that goes beyond the one-hour timeframe will need to schedule an additional appointment.
Once an appointment is scheduled and paid for, no refunds will be processed. However, the client may reschedule the appointment one time up to 24 hours in advance without penalty. This is true for students using the course link for the complimentary sessions as well.
If the student is late for the session, the time lost is forfeited.
Users of this service release the practitioner, Deborah Lindsey, and the Center for EFT Studies of any and all liability for the information shared in the session.
Any complaints or concerns can be directed to Deborah Lindsey at email@example.com.