With EFT Tapping
Healing is the Greatest Gift You Can Give Yourself
Transform Your Whole Life in the Just 6 Weeks And Know How to Heal Yourself Going Forward
Ok, So You're Ready to Heal Yourself with EFT Tapping. Good Decision.
EFT Tapping looks so easy on YouTube or the Tapping World Summit. But then you try it and soon find it is not so easy to get real, deep, and lasting results.
Tapping is so much more than just tapping on your face while you say an affirmation. It is about diving into the deep end to discover the core causes of your distress and then knowing what techniques to use and when to use them to get maximum results.
It is about understanding why and how EFT works. It’s about becoming an emotional investigator to read between the lines and uncover WHY you are in pain. And then knowing the techniques and knowing how to use them to get yourself well.
That is why so it is such a good decision to get real training.
Your Instructor on this Crazy Journey
Heal Yourself with EFT Tapping
This program is designed as a non-certification track course for personal healing with EFT Tapping.
- 6 90-Minute Classes Recorded Live
- Includes tap-alongs
- More than 17 hours of training
- Downloadable manual
- Audio versions of the training
- Presentation Slides of each teaching
- Work at your own pace
- Lifetime access
- Certificate of Completion
What You Will Learn In The "Healing Yourself With EFT Tapping" Course
Theresa Levine, EFT Tapping Graduate
Weeks 1 & 2
- What is EFT Tapping?
- What EFT Can Be Used For
- History of EFT Tapping
- Understanding SUDS
- Creating Setup Statements
- Creating Acceptance/Reminder Phrases
- Set-up Points
- Alternate Acceptance Phrases
- The EFT Shortcut
- Introducing the Personal Peace Procedure
- Learning the Long Form of EFT
- Learn the Hand Points
- Learn the 9-Gamut Procedure
- Choosing a Topic
- The Tabletop Analogy and the Generalization Effect
- Aspects vs. Core Issues
- Subsequent Round Adjustments
- How to Apply EFT
- Testing your Work
- How to Know if Tapping Worked
- Understanding Cognitive Shifts
- Learn the Silent Tapping Technique
- Learn the Imagine Tapping Technique
- Learn the Touch and Breathe Technique
- Dave’s Fear of Water demonstration video
- Understanding Emotion
- Why We Tap on the Negative
- How/Why EFT Works
Weeks 3 & 4
- Learn the Talk and Tap Technique
- Learn the Tap and Rant Technique
- Learn the Chasing the Emotions Technique
- Learn the Tell the Story Technique
- Understanding Retraumatization
- Demonstration Video, Gary Craig at the VA
- Audio Teaching, Death, Dying, and the Afterlife
- Understanding Trauma
- Trauma from an EFT Perspective
- Role of Forgiveness in Healing
- Three Kinds of Trauma
- More on Retraumatization
- Learn the Movie Technique
- Learn the Tearless Trauma Technique
- Learn the Box Technique
- Audio Teaching, Forgiveness, and the Forgiveness Formula
- Becoming an Emotional Investigator
- Tapping Demonstrations
Diana Nissen, EFT Tapping Student
Weeks 5 & 6
- Working with Physical Pain
- Acute vs. Chronic Pain
- Metaphors in Pain
- Two Ways to Address Pain
- Using Color in Healing Pain
- Learn the Chasing the Pain Technique
- Chronic Retraumatization
- Working with Cravings and Addictions
- Tapping Demonstrations
- Working with Limiting Beliefs
- The Writing on Our Walls
- Learn the Choices Technique
- What are Tail-Enders?
- The difference between fears and phobias
- Understanding Improper References
- The 3 (or 4) Main Fears
- Tapping Demonstrations
- About the Premier Online EFT Certification Program
It needs to be stressed that this class is for self-healing only. It does not in any way give you permission to work with others as a practitioner and does not lead to practitioner certification. It does however come with a certificate of completion if the optional assignments are completed.
If you are taking this course to learn how to work on others, don’t. Instead, man up and choose the certification path. If you are working with others they put their lives in your hands and they need you to know what you are doing as a professional. This class is an overview of these techniques only designed for self-work.
Also, if you have a history of serious or chronic issues, we highly recommend that you seek out the help of a professional practitioner. You can find a list of qualified practitioners at https://aeftp.org/directory/.
Heather Silva, EFT Tapping Graduate
Only 25 Students will be accepted for the live training starting September 1. If you can’t attend live, you can also watch the replays.
This non-certification training is designed specifically for healing your own life. This transformational course teaches you everything you know to tap effectively on your own issues to get deep, lasting results.
Helpful Hint: If you pay in full using PayPal Credit, you get up to 6 months at 0% interest to pay for it. Just click, “Pay with PayPal credit upon checkout.