Many people ask “how does the EFT Tapping Online course work?” So I thought I would take a few minutes and explain it to you.
Of course, I am speaking specifically of the tapping classes that I offer here at the Center for EFT Studies.
- 100% Online. The first thing you need to know is that the EFT Tapping Online Course is 100% online. You can take the training from anywhere in the world and you can work at your own pace, making this perfect for EFT international students.
- Creating Your Login. When you register for the Online EFT Online Course, you will be asked to create a login and password. The login will be your email and the password will be of your choosing.
- Going Into the Classroom: You will see in the upper right-hand corner of the website where you can log into the online classroom. Here you easily and clearly see the courses that you have purchased.
- Going into the EFT Class: Once you are logged in, simply click on the course you want to enter.
- Taking the Class: The class is easy to follow and has step-by-step instructions. You simply click on the first lesson and begin watching the video or following any instructions as listed.
- Assignments: With each lesson in the EFT Tapping Certification Course, there will be assignments that are to be completed in order for you to put the information into practice. The goal, of course, is to turn you into an awesome EFT practitioner and that means not just practicing but embodying the information that you are learning. You will then add the information into the assignment area and press submit. And viola!
Most of the assignments in the course are tapping practice. In Level 1, much of the tapping will be tapping on yourself. This is a chance to experience how EFT Tapping feels and to clear many of your own issues as you go through the course.
- Oversight: Members of my team and I will be overseeing your progress along the way, giving gentle feedback as you go with the intention of helping you to hone your skillset throughout.
- Asking questions: You can easily ask questions at any point along the way by emailing me directly or by asking your questions in designated areas inside of the classroom.
- Tapping Partners: Many of the assignments will involve trading sessions with other students in the course. You can find tapping partners in the Facebook group which is exclusive to students in the EFT Tapping Online Course. Here you can post that you are looking for a tapping partner or respond to others who are looking for partners. Another option is to post in the forum which is inside the classroom. But don’t worry, it is generally quite easy to find tapping partners!
Once you find the tapping partners, you can coordinate the time when you want to meet and which technology you want to use. You may choose to use Zoom, Skype, Google Meet, Facetime, Messenger or the like. It’s completely up to you!
- Tapping With Real World Clients. As you get deeper into the course, you will begin tapping with actual clients. You will be shocked at how easy it is to find people who want to be your guinea pig! I mean who doesn’t want a free tapping session? Again, you will be reporting on your progress as you go.
- Skills Coaching Sessions. Throughout the training, you will also have Skills Coaching sessions where you will be meeting directly with one of my hand-picked Skills Coaches. You will see a link in the classroom, when you get to this point, to schedule your sessions with the Skills Coach of your choice. When you schedule the session you will receive an email with a link where you can connect with your Skills Coach at the time of the appointment.
This is your opportunity to practice your skills, ask questions, and get feedback on what you have learned along the way.
- Live Calls with Deborah. You are also invited to join me for two live group calls twice per month where we talk about whatever you want to talk about. It’s our chance to get to know each other and an opportunity to ask questions and review techniques. These calls are 100% optional. Recordings of the calls are available for your review if you wish.
- Testing. When you reach the end of each level, you will have an online test to take. But don’t worry! If you have been doing the work along the way, you will have no problem with the test. There are no trick questions and you don’t have to overthink your answers.
- Final Video: As part of your final exam in Level 2, you will also be uploading one recorded session for our review. We have listed a full set of guidelines in the course to help you feel comfortable with this process.
A member of our team will then review the session and if all is well, you will be able to download your certificates on the spot!
If, however, we think that you need a bit more work, we may give feedback and request that you record and upload another session for review. And an additional Skills Coaching session may be required. The goal of this is to make sure that you are truly ready to go out into the world getting great results with your clients.
For EFT Master Students
For those students in the EFT Master Training, Level 3, the requirements are a little different.
- Tapping Partner. You will have a single tapping partner in the course with whom you will be trading 6 sessions, providing each other with helpful feedback, and reporting your results in the classroom assignments.
- Real-World Client Sessions: You will then need to complete 20 recorded sessions with a series of actual clients for our review.
- One-on-One Calls with Deborah. Level 3 Master students will have two one-on-one sessions directly with me. In our time together, we will discuss your client sessions and go over any questions that you may have.
While it may seem a bit intimidating at first, you will find that the EFT Tapping Online course is not just easy to use but quite intuitive. And if you have any problems, questions, or concerns, my team and I are here to help you at every step along the way.
We have an additional article on the benefits of getting your EFT Tapping Certification Online if that is something that interests you.