Levels 1 and 2 EFT Practitioner Certification Live
Welcome to the course!
This page is a wealth of important information. Please review and then be sure to join the Facebook Group.
To start the class, click on the green button in the upper right hand corner. We’re so excited to have you!
Live Q&A Calls with Deborah
Join us for live calls with Deborah. It is an opportunity for us to get to know each other and to ask your questions. Even if you don’t get to ask your particular question, you can learn from the questions that others are asking. The recordings will then be uploaded into the classroom, so if you are not able to attend live, you can watch the replay.
Meetings will take place as follows:
Second Wednesday of each month at 4 pm Eastern time.
Fourth Wednesday of each month at 8 pm Eastern time.
We will meet using the same link for every live session. https://zoom.us/j/746361073
As part of the training, you are required to attend one Skills Coaching Session (included in your training.) If you would like to have more Skills Coaching Sessions, you can do so at a cost of $65 per hour.
These live, one-on-one coaching sessions are designed to help you gain confidence as you move through the learning process. During your 60-minute customized session, your Skills Coach will:
- Answer your questions about the training, your tapping sessions, and the various EFT techniques.
- Review EFT techniques you are unsure about until you feel comfortable with how to do them and when to use them.
- Practice the techniques to gain confidence.
- Provide feedback to improve your technique and make sure you are “doing it right.”
You will receive a code within the course when it is time to complete your Skills Coaching session.
To learn more or to book your session, go to www.onlineEFTcertification.com/skills-coaching/
Live EFT Training Zoom Link
To access the training, click on the zoom link each Thursday at 7pm, starting January 13th. Each class will be between 75 and 90 minutes in length.
Join the Facebook Group
Join us in the course Facebook group and post there. This is a critical part of the process so that you can coordinate your practice sessions with other students. You can also ask your questions or post your thoughts and ideas about EFT Tapping.
Who To Contact
As you go through the course, you may have questions. Here is a list of ways that you can get answers.
- For questions regarding assignments or grading, please contact G’Anna at ganna@onlineEFTcertification.com
- For questions regarding EFT or the class, contact Deborah at deborah@onlineEFTcertification.com
- For questions regarding technical issues, send us an email at techsupport@onlineEFTcertification.com